Gaming Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Appeal Format

Go down

Unban Appeal Format Empty Unban Appeal Format

Post by [GU]Mr.Awesome Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:16 pm

READ THIS TOPIC IN FULL
APPEALS NOT FOLLOWING CORRECT PROCEDURE WILL BE CLOSED

Procedure

Hi!

This board is where you should ask for your unban.

Please create a new thread with this format:
Give it a relevant title. Threads named 'OMG UNBAN ME' will be closed and ignored.

Code:
Your ingame username:
Date of incident:
Admin who banned you:
Ban reason:
Short explanation of events:
Reason why you should be unbanned:
Screenshots:

FAQ

-  If you've made a thread, please wait till the admin who banned you, or a higher level admin responds to your topic, spamming the topic with 'you're ignoring me' won't help, we will just close the topic, and won't unban you.
-   If you were on the server when you got banned, you MUST take a screenshot when prompted and include this in your appeal. Failing to do this will automatically invalidate your appeal and you will not get unbanned.

Additional Notes

-  Answering most/all of the questions with 'I don't know'/'forgot'? Don't bother appealing, unless you know for a fact that it must be a rangeban and you have never been on the server before.

If you are not involved in the report, do NOT post in the thread!

People allowed to post are only Admins and the guy who posted the topic.

Nobody else can be considered involved. Breach of this rule will result in a forum and server ban. I hate to be so harsh, but this forum is getting plagued with spam and I'm adament that it's going to stop.

[GU]Mr.Awesome
Admin

https://gu-official.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum